A trusting relationship with our customers is particularly important to us. Therefore, we take the protection of your personal data - both in the company and in the operation of our website - very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations as well as in accordance with this data privacy statement.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (for example name, address or email addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
However, we expressly point out that data transmission on the Internet can have security gaps. We cannot guarantee complete protection of your data against access by third parties, even with the best data protection measures.
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Tel: +49 (0) 2841 99 823 0
Represented by Dagmar Volkenborn, Franjo Poggel.
Server log files
The provider of our pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are
- Visited website
- Time of access
- Quantity of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used in anonymized form
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- General administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. We do not combine these data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check these data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of unlawful use.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on these data without your consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL encryption in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
This website uses Google Maps to display maps and to create directions. Google Maps is operated by:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The operator itself will not use the data entered in Google Maps in any way, and will not create movement profiles or the like. The integration of Google Maps into our website serves the sole purpose of providing our customers with a simple tool to simplify the journey to visit our company. Data entered in this regard will not be passed on to third parties.
Data subject rights
Of course, you have the right to receive information free of charge about the personal data stored about you. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data and to blocking and deletion.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. Entered data will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in each case.
You have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the details of the data;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the Site Notice.